Time & Location
About the Event
Experience a weekend away relaxing and switching off from the busyness of the world connecting with like-minded people while learning different techniques to support you in your day to day life and cooking for you and your loved ones,
The objective of the retreat is understanding the process (psychological, feelings and the theory) of what happens to the human being when facing challenges in the kitchen and what responses and insights can be obtained by using cooking as a therapy that can support them in their daily life.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED DURING THE TWO DAYS?
From Friday 13th September 7pm check-in to Sunday 15th September 2019 5pm we will cover the following activities:
- Morning yoga both Saturday and Sunday
- Three theme demonstrations learning basic but really nice and easy recipes using seasonal ingredients
- Hands-on cooking during the demos and also a special Tapas Night Cook off
- Mindful eating workshop using the senses to enjoy the aroma, the look and taste of the food and touch
- Free time to explore the island and the nearby beaches
Attendees leave the retreat empowered and feeling more confident and having learnt something new about themselves as well as learning kitchen techniques and recipes that they can try in the comfort of their own kitchen.
This is your retreat if you:
- Don’t know how to cook
- Want inspiration to cook different dishes
- Want to improve the health aspect of cooking from scratch
- Are looking to learn new cooking techniques
After the retreat you will feel empowered, knowing how to cook basic but easy and delicious recipes and feeling confident to try them on daily basis.
Enjoy this weekend away while meeting new people, connecting with nature and disconnecting from the busy world .
Join us to have fun and learn new things about yourself, cooking, yoga and life.
- Weekend Retreat Pass€400€4000€0